THE FARM STAND IS OPEN TUESDAY-SUNDAY, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. COME ON BY! Lafayette isn’t as far away as you may think it is. We’re just a mile north of downtown Louisville, 8 miles east of downtown Boulder, 7 miles south of Longmont, and 5 miles west of Erie. Our address is 1640 West Baseline Road, Lafayette, CO 80026, which is about a 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 287 and a mile east of 95th Street. Look for the big Monitor-style pine barn with the red steel roof.
Your source for just-picked produce, great local products and more.
Come visit us at the Farm at Thomas Open Space any time of year. We’re open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
We welcome one and all to come enjoy the wonderful barn out of which we operate our farm stand. If you happen to be biking by and need a place to kick back for a bit, the shaded veranda is the perfect place. Come refill your water bottle, say hi to the farm stand staff, and enjoy an energizing treat.
We hope you’ll come by to say hi and get your fill of some of the freshest organic local produce and locally made products around.
If you would like to place a custom order for canning quantities of our produce or to be placed on our email list for weekly updates on what’s currently available at the stand, please use the “Contact Us” form on this website.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN OUR STAND
In November, we’re nearing the end of the harvest season, but there’s still a lot of bounty coming out of our fields and lots of winter squash and potatoes put up to get us through Thanksgiving and beyond. Greens, roots and brassicas should be abundant through the month, and if it’s not coming out of our fields, we try to source it from other local farms who use organic practices and grow either indoors or are located a bit farther east, where crops tend to mature at different times. Right now we’re into apple season, and are proud to feature Organic Western Slope Suncrisp Apples and Bartlett Pears from First Fruits. It’s been a tough season all around for fruit growers, so best get your fill of their delicious crops while you can!
- >> Isabelle Farm USDA Organic Pumpkins, Blue Hubbard, Butternut, Spaghetti, Delicata, Red Kuri and Musque de Provence Winter Squash, Carrots, Beets, Garlic, Red Potatoes, Cauliflower, Mixed Lettuce Greens, Beets, Red Russian, Curly & Lacinato Kale, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, and more
- >> First Fruits Western Slope Organic Suncrisp Apples & Bartlett Pears
>> Western Slope Organic Fresh-Pressed Apple Cider
- >> Romaine Lettuce (Aquaponically Grown by Quadrix, also out of Fort Collins)
- >> Hazel Dell Organic Mushrooms
- >> Monroe Family Farms Organic onions
AS WELL AS OTHER GREAT LOCAL PRODUCTS:
- >> Robert’s Ranch Grass-Fed Beef raised for us by our neighbor and friend, Jim Roberts
- >> All-Natural Pastured Pork Raised by the St. Peter Family in Yuma, Colorado
- >> Fresh-Baked Bread from the Mediterranean Restaurant’s bakery Wednesday thru Sunday
- >> Colorado’s Best Beef jerky and sausages
- >> Organilicious Pestos & Tapenades
- >> Farm-Fresh Cage-Free, GMO-free & Soy-free Eggs from Chicken Track
- >> Morning Fresh Dairy Milk
- >> Noosa Yogurt
- >> MSC-Certified Wild Alaska LLC Sockeye Salmon
- >> Ela Family Farms Organic Apple Sauce, Fresh-Pressed Cider & Jams
- >> Monse’s Pupusas
- >> Haystack Dairy Goat Cheese
- >>Back-to-Basics gluten-free ponjoo, paleo cookies and muffins
- >> Zuke Fermented Foods
- >> MM Local Preserved Organic Produce
- >> Highland Honey Bees Raw Boulder County Honey
- >> Select Savory Spice Shop spices
- >> Local Pupusas & Tortillas
- >> Boulder Organic Ice Cream & Gelatos
- >> Organic U.S.-made Olive Oil
- >> Amber Lights Beeswax Candles
- >> ModCabin Candles, Shea Butters, Scrubs and Lip Balms
- >> And LOTS of wonderful art and antiques from3rd & Vine Design!