FROM JANUARY THRU APRIL, THE FARM STAND IS OPEN FRIDAY-SUNDAY, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. COME ON BY! Lafayette isn’t as far away as you may think it is. We’re just a mile north of downtown Louisville, 8 miles east of downtown Boulder, 7 miles south of Longmont, and 5 miles west of Erie. Our address is 1640 West Baseline Road, Lafayette, CO 80026, which is about a 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 287 and a mile east of 95th Street. Look for the big Monitor-style pine barn with the red steel roof.
Your source for just-picked produce, great local products and more.
Come visit us at the Farm at Thomas Open Space any time of year. During January, February, March and April, the farm stand is open Friday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. From May thru December 23, we’re open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
We welcome one and all to come enjoy the wonderful barn out of which we operate our farm stand. If you happen to be biking by and need a place to kick back for a bit, the shaded veranda is the perfect place. Come refill your water bottle, say hi to the farm stand staff, and enjoy an energizing treat.
We hope you’ll come by to say hi and get your fill of some of the freshest organic local produce and locally made products around.
If you would like to place a custom order for canning quantities of our produce or to be placed on our email list for weekly updates on what’s currently available at the stand, please use the “Contact Us” form on this website.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN OUR STAND
Early spring in Colorado is planting time, but it’s not yet harvest time, so during March and April when you come to the stand, you’ll find our fresh-harvested spinach (which we overwintered and made it through the cold months) and red and white potatoes. What’s not coming out of our fields, we try to source it from other local farms who grow indoors year-round, using organic processes. At this time of year, hothouse produce consistently includes organic mushrooms and aquaponically grown Romaine. When we’re able, we also source Kale, Bok Choy, Bibb Lettuce and Oak Leaf Lettuce from The GrowHaus in Denver, an innovative nonprofit growing food for the local community in Commerce City’s food desert.
- >> Isabelle Farm USDA Organic Spinach & Potatoes
- >> Western Slope Organic Apple Juice and/or Cider depending on the season
- >> Romaine Lettuce (Aquaponically Grown by Quatrix, also out of Fort Collins)
>> Local, hydroponically grown greens from The GrowHaus in Denver (depending on the week: Bok Choy, Bibb and/or Oak Leaf Lettuce, Kale and Chard)
>> Circle Fresh Organic Hothouse Tomatoes & Cucumbers (b/w harvests thru April)
- >> Hazel Dell Organic Mushrooms (Shiitake and Cremini)
- >> Croft Family Farms Organic Onions
AS WELL AS OTHER GREAT LOCAL PRODUCTS:
- >> Robert’s Ranch Grass-Fed Beef raised for us by our neighbor and friend, Jim Roberts
- >> All-Natural Pastured Pork Raised by the St. Peter Family in Yuma, Colorado
- >> Fresh-Baked Bread from the Mediterranean Restaurant’s bakery Friday through Sunday
- >> Organilicious Pestos & Tapenades
- >> Farm-Fresh Cage-Free, GMO-free & Soy-free Eggs from Chicken Track
- >> Morning Fresh Dairy Milk
- >> Noosa Yogurt
- >> MSC-Certified Wild Alaska LLC Sockeye Salmon
- >> Ela Family Farms Organic Apple Sauce, Fresh-Pressed Cider & Jams
- >> Monse’s Pupusas
- >> Haystack Dairy Goat Cheese
- >> Back-to-Basics gluten-free ponjoo, paleo cookies and muffins
- >> Ozuke Fermented Foods
- >> MM Local Preserved Produce
- >> Highland Honey Bees Raw Boulder County Honey
- >> Select Savory Spice Shop Spices and Salts
- >> Local Organic Pupusas & Tortillas
- >> Boulder Organic Ice Cream & Gelatos
- >> Amber Lights Beeswax Candles
- >> ModCabin Candles, Shea Butters, Scrubs and Lip Balms
- >> Luvabee Lotions and Soaps
- >> LibbyLux Handcrafted Buckwheat and Flaxseed Pillows
- >> And LOTS of wonderful art and antiques from 3rd & Vine Design!