THE FARM STAND IS OPEN TUESDAY-SUNDAY, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. COME ON BY! Lafayette isn’t as far away as you may think it is. We’re just a mile north of downtown Louisville, 8 miles east of downtown Boulder, 7 miles south of Longmont, and 5 miles west of Erie. Our address is 1640 West Baseline Road, Lafayette, CO 80026, which is about a 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 287 and a mile east of 95th Street. Look for the big Monitor-style pine barn with the red steel roof.
Your source for just-picked produce, great local products and more.
Come visit us at the Farm at Thomas Open Space any time of year. We are open rain or shine, Tuesday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and welcome one and all to come enjoy the wonderful barn out of which we operate our farm stand. If you happen to be biking by and need a place to kick back for a bit, the shaded veranda is the perfect place. Come refill your water bottle, say hi to the farm stand staff, and enjoy an energizing treat.
We hope you’ll come by to say hi and get your fill of some of the freshest organic local produce and locally made products around.
If you would like to place a custom order for canning quantities of our produce or to be placed on our email list for weekly updates on what’s currently available at the stand, please use the “Contact Us” form on this website.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN OUR STAND
Now that August is here, we are harvesting lots of amazing produce daily, including green beans, peppers, eggplant, okra, summer squash, cucumbers, beets, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, chard and more. In addition to what we’re growing, we source hothouse-grown produce from other USDA Organic-certified farms who grow indoors year-round. At this time of year, hothouse produce consistently includes organic tomatoes and organic mushrooms.
- >> Isabelle Farm USDA Organic Peppers, Eggplant, Pickling & Slicing Cucumbers, Okra, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Summer Squash, Romaine, Beets, Carrots, Kale (Curly, Tuscan & Red Russian), Swiss Chard (Rainbow, Red & White), Romaine and Herbs (Mint, Dill, Basil)
- >> Circle Fresh USDA Organic Hothouse Tomatoes (out of Arvada)
- >> Western Slope Organic Peaches, Apple Juice and/or Cider depending on the season
- >> Romaine Lettuce (hydroponically grown by Quatrix, also out of Fort Collins)
- >> Hazel Dell Organic Mushrooms (Shiitake and Cremini)
AS WELL AS OTHER GREAT LOCAL PRODUCTS:
- >> Robert’s Ranch Grass-Fed Beef raised for us by our neighbor and friend, Jim Roberts
- >> All-Natural Pastured Pork Raised by the the Engel Family in Yuma, Colorado
- >> Wild Alaska Salmon, owned & sustainably fished for by Boulder County native Matt Abboussie
- >> Fresh-Baked Bread from the Mediterranean Restaurant’s bakery Tuesday through Sunday
- >> Organilicious Pestos & Tapenades
- >> Chanda Chai
- >> Farm-Fresh Cage-Free, GMO-free & Soy-free Eggs from Chicken Track
- >> Morning Fresh Dairy Milk
- >> Noosa Yogurt
- >> MSC-Certified Wild Alaska LLC Sockeye Salmon
- >> Ela Family Farms Organic Apple Sauce, Fresh-Pressed Cider & Jams
- >> Monse’s Pupusas
- >> Haystack Dairy Goat Cheese
- >> Back-to-Basics gluten-free ponjoo, paleo cookies and muffins
- >> Ozuke Fermented Foods
- >> MM Local Preserved Produce
- >> Highland Honey Bees Raw Boulder County Honey
- >> Select Savory Spice Shop Spices and Salts
- >> Local Organic Monse’s Pupusas & Raquelitas Tortillas
- >> Boulder Organic Ice Cream & Gelatos
- >> Amber Lights Beeswax Candles
- >> ModCabin Candles, Shea Butters, Scrubs and Lip Balms
- >> Luvabee Lotions and Soaps
- >> LibbyLux Handcrafted Buckwheat and Flaxseed Pillows
- >> And LOTS of wonderful art and antiques from 3rd & Vine Design!